Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 POINTS to the most witty caption!!?

I'm trying to think of a funny caption for a pic of someone I know. I'm afraid I don't have a copy of the picture but I'll describe it as best I can:


It's a picture of a boy, about 14 years old, with shoulder length hair. He has his hand covering his mouth and nose as if he's whispering something to the person next to him (outside of picture). His eyes are looking a bit red in this picture and there's someone lurking in the shadows behind him (could be the devil on his shoulder). The pic was taken at a bowling alley.


If you have any ideas at all, even if they're not very good, please tell me. I need insiration.10 POINTS to the most witty caption!!?
Is that the demon barber behind me?10 POINTS to the most witty caption!!?
you bowl me over
I like your balls you are throwing. Sorry.
I told you to watch where you were throwing that bowling ball.
';yeap mm bop one of my greatest hits stunk this much and is the work of satan'; says member of Hanson
';I've just farted';
';That's the last time I eat a bowling ball';





ok, not v funny
have you designed this site?? How can you give ten points ?
do you think its possible to hide a bowling ball under my mop of hair?





Its not that good lol
';No I'm telling you he's real...I call him Mr. Shadowy
he is saying. look at that man he has just split his pants.
what you think they found out about the drugs or the sex?
' Get your balls away from my back ally '
These bogies taste a bit too salty !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment