Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tokio Hotel Family: what would you caption these pictures of Bill and Tom?

What would you put as the caption of what they were thinking or saying on these pictures?





1. http://media.photobucket.com/image/kauli…





2. http://media.photobucket.com/image/kauli… (ignore the caption already there)





3. http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo56/…





4. http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%…





BONUS QUESTION: On a scale of one to Kaulitz, how cute is this? http://media.photobucket.com/image/kauli… What do you think of it? :D





Please star!!Tokio Hotel Family: what would you caption these pictures of Bill and Tom?
1) i enjoy making teenage girls wish they were these sheets %26gt;:]


2) I'M.SO.KEWT.


3) *looks in mirror* hello sexy.


4) Tom told me not to tell you, but i SWEAR its only this big.....





BQ - OMFG. thats adorable ;D!!


haha, the one in additional details is cute too.Tokio Hotel Family: what would you caption these pictures of Bill and Tom?
I'm not really good at providing captions but I'll give it a shot:





1) Ahhh, this is sooo comfy!


2) I can't hold this for much longer... hurry and take the picture already!!


3) Just smile and maybe they won't notice I wasn't listening!


4) *Still trying to come up with something funny for this one*





Bonus Question: Awww, I love that picture! It's soo adorable =)


Haha, that last picture/caption is hilarious XD





Star!!!
1,) Hah! I'll win Hide-n-Seek now. Tom will never find me with my white shirt, I totally blend in.





2.) This smile? Yupp, it gets me whatever I want.





3.) Heh, she's totally looking at me.





4.) You know, Tom's all talk. Really, it's only this big.





Bonus Quesiton:


OMG! That's my favorite expression of Bill's. Hehe, he's so cute, I guess somethings you just never grow out of.
I suck at making captions so don't tease me about these ones





1. This is my comfy bed, u like?


2. This is Bill's pretty princess pose. *Smiles*


3. *Giggle* Your voice is funny!


4. (The only thing i can come up with is very......um...naughty so i'll try %26amp; make it not so bad) Tom always exaggerates....It's really this big








Bonus Question:


Awwww.....Things never change!





I have that picture on my ipod. Their faces match the captions so well :D
[=


1.My bed is soooo comfy i could just sleep in it all day 'til 2 pm [=


2.Tom: Look! im pertending to be Bill!! now pose pose pose! Bill: Tom..your embarrassing yourself.


3.Cute girlll.... [= fall into my deep smile girl...appear in my bedroom tonight girl..[=


4.Toms thingy is this big, i dont know why girls want to do it with him.


mwuahahahahah LOL jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk.


Okay he's saying , 'yeah! one of those magical toy dinasours that you put into the water and they get this big! it was magic!'





BQ; AWWIIEEE ^_____^ THATS SO CUTEE!!!!! [[[=
1. Ohhh gosh stop!...


I know... Ich bin hot w-out make up!





2. Look at Bill tryin' to be all punk!





3. Tom= Love, Peace %26amp; Smiliness!





4. NO SERIOUSLY!.... IT'S THIS SMALL!





Omg that is sooo cute!


Bill (now Bill) is sayin' it himself... look at his mouth... ';Awww...';





Edit: Deiluvr that is halarious!


ιcн ℓieвe dιcн bιℓℓ kaυℓιтz #2%26amp;3 r halarious!


glitter ninja 89 i love urs! Specially #4! lol
1. bein sexy iz tiring, nap nao plz


2.hat:$35.00, baggy shirt: $40.00, random pose that bring's a smile to every fan's face:priceless


3.lolz i iz not frum tokio hotel, wut makez u say that?


4';...and it wuz only THIS big!...wut?..i wuz talking about mah candy bar...wut did u think?...PERVERT!';





bonus: AWWW he never changes (except for his hair lol) hes so adorable!
1. ';OMG! Marsh mellows!!'; *rawr!!!*


2. ';Pose for the cameraaa!!'; *says in really preppy voice*


3. ';i'm totally listening.. huh? What was that?';


4. ';There was a mouse on the tour bus.. it was fxking huge man.. it was this biggg..';





Bonus Question :::


Kaulitzzzz xD





lmao that one is hilarious! It's funny that Tom always gets labeled as the stupid twin...
YAY , caption making :D





1. ';This is my new girlfriend.. Shes soo comfy (:';


2. ';I lost 3 kilos on Weight Watchers , Now look at me :D ';


3. **Annoying , NEH EH EH laugh xD ';


4. ';Rawwr??';





-KAULICKED sexiness :D





haha , T-O-M good grief!! haha funny xD





x.
Haha I love the last picture of Bill. But I have to say Tom is my favoriteeee (: I'm horrible at providing captions for things so I dont have any. Uhm, sorry. haha
1. mmm...soft..bill liky


2.oh yes, work it, work it!


3.I wish i was somewhere else.


4.And we were all freaked out, and it was this big!





lol =) very cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment