Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can You Give Me A good Caption For This Picture Of Dale Steyn?




http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/鈥?/a>Can You Give Me A good Caption For This Picture Of Dale Steyn?
Oh No,the bloody ball is going to take out my middle stump if i'm not careful.Can You Give Me A good Caption For This Picture Of Dale Steyn?
Just like Murali, Steyn decided to try and get the rules changed to accommodate his new style of bowling.





Or if that's too bitchy lol





Steyn decided that the only way he could bowl out the Aussies was to use an over-sized ball.
Styen - I have to perform Good against Aussies or I'll be left with this option only


Only answered it to say Welcome back Ange
';Hey look! I am better than Maradona! ';
';I am glad cricket isn't played with this ball.....(if that was the case bowlers would have been extinct by now)';
Steyn: Hey, this is easier than throwing 150/kph balls to a person. Gosh! Why didnt I turn my hands in football in the first place??
A different ball game. But i am proffiecient in that too.
Lucky I'm not so good at this or else I'd be drafted into Bafana Bafana they need all the help they can get for the 2010 soccer world cup!
Look ma, no hands.
Steyn: ';Gasp! I think I need to see my doctor. One of my balls is very large and out of shape';
See I am good at this game too !
';HA! so your soing i get paid an extra $5 Million for this and i dont even have to bend my back!!...why did i even pick up a cricket ball!!';
talented....


come on do i see someone losing interest in brett lee.....





Edit----


WTF is wrong with you people.....


Why the thumbs down...


i don't see anything wrong in my answer....
';Oh man! This thing is tough to control !! I'd rather play with a cricket ball';.
Oh Oh where's my box?


Box=Protection.
man u here i come
';Indian tour was a nightmare so i turned into a footballer';.





does Lee have a pic playing with football ?

No comments:

Post a Comment