Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you think of a funny caption for my Cat?

Her name is Pussa (lol, I know.. it sounds a lot like.. yeah. Anyway, it's the filipino word meaning Cat)


She is the Queen of the house and completely rules over my 2 big Akita's.





I was just thinking how good a shot I got of her lying on my Gym towel, and snoozing away!





Wonder if anyone could come up with a good caption.





Thanks everyone =)





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xwvie%26amp;s=鈥?/a>Can you think of a funny caption for my Cat?
me first, fitness secondCan you think of a funny caption for my Cat?
my name is ________ (haha) and im look like a sly little cat, but really im just a sweet lil cat that love his online doggy friends.... lemme check if their online now! *pulls out cell phone* MEOW!!
';Ok I know there was a time change, but geeze, can't you see I am in training for the kitty olympics sleeping competition?';





Troublesniffer


Owned by cats for over 40 years


Member: Cat Writer's Association
If fitness means nap...I'm in.


or


*stink eye*


or


Put the word nap above the word fitness...would be funny


or


Put the word whatever about your kitty's head cause she so has that look lol
I IZ IN YOUR CHANGEROOM


SWEATING ON YOUR TOWEL
first of all why are you stealing gym towels
Don't worry, I see ya!
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment