Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What do u put as the caption on your MySpace page of a photo of me runnin home nude after u beat me at poker?

Oh my God! I thought we would go for a jolly good ride鈥?br>

But here鈥檚 a picture of a man who lost his manhood pride!What do u put as the caption on your MySpace page of a photo of me runnin home nude after u beat me at poker?
He arrived clothed, quarters galore


A hasty retreat out the back door


Running swiftly without a stitch


Turning corner, jumping ditch


Thought he could deal, thought he could play.


In the end, he had not enough to pay.


A truck finished him as he slipped in the mud.


Twas the end of the Five Card Dud.What do u put as the caption on your MySpace page of a photo of me runnin home nude after u beat me at poker?
hi !!! why not put ';Running flush*ed*'; lol
not naked. just swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment