Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do you put a picture as a caption for a picture in your album on myspace? I do it right but it won't work!

omg this is so important! crisis overload!How do you put a picture as a caption for a picture in your album on myspace? I do it right but it won't work!
If you know how to upload the picture and copy the code %26amp; whatnot you're already halfway there.. The code might not fit but no worries... THE ONLY THING YOU NEED IN THE CODE REALLY IS THIS:





%26lt;img src=';IMAGE CODE GOES HERE';%26gt;





That's all.. You don't need the %26lt;a href=';';%26gt; thing 'cause that's just a link to wherever you uploaded the picture from.How do you put a picture as a caption for a picture in your album on myspace? I do it right but it won't work!
dont u just copy and paste the code where the caption box is? hope i helped get back at me.....btw add me as a friend if u want...if u want let me knoe....lol let me stop..but try that and let me know if it worked..
  • cash advance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment