Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What are some cute love quotes to put under my myspace captions for myspace?

What are some cute love quotes for myspace?What are some cute love quotes to put under my myspace captions for myspace?
♥ Forget the risk. Take the fall. If it's meant to be, it's worth it all.


♥ Every long lost dream led me to where you are. Others who broke my heart, they were like North Stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms. God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you.





me plus you, i'll take that number. multiply your smiles, minus the drama. give me a fraction of your heart. i'll solve your problems. now put that together. we make up a perfect equation.What are some cute love quotes to put under my myspace captions for myspace?
if loving you is wrong then i don't wanna be right.. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment