Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do i put a picture in the caption space on my myspace.?

I no the code, and I coppied all of the link, I think it may be to big. But I really need to know. Sombody please fill me in!





Thanks.How do i put a picture in the caption space on my myspace.?
Go to tinypic.com , take the short url and place it into the following code:





%26lt;img src=url to tinypic here%26gt;





Place that code into your caption and you're done :)How do i put a picture in the caption space on my myspace.?
u got to ask tom
The code is too big..


they have a limit on how much you can type in a caption


gay i know.
%26lt;img src=';URL OF PICTURE';%26gt;%26lt;/A%26gt; you can et the url from photobucket or tinypic :)
Have you tried using www.photobucket.com or tinypic?

No comments:

Post a Comment