Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have a question about an image Caption Program (EXIF)?

Does anybody know of a good image caption program (EXIF) that they use or know of one, besides the one that I can use in Photoshop and for those that know Mediagrid (which I am not wild about and neither is my computer). I need this to be able to batch the captions into numerous images. Then a select few of these will be uploaded to specific websites that I need to upload to. I guess this question is aimed at anybody doing photojournalism in this group. I did a search on Google but I am still looking.





Any help would be appreciated.





KevinHave a question about an image Caption Program (EXIF)?
If you mean by ';caption'; filling out the XMP file with copyright notice, photographers contact data, subject and client data as well as key words, then at present only appending those files as a batch process, I depend upon ';Bridge'; in Photoshop CS2 and CS3.





While there are other programs that may provide this service (I have used Opanda to look at others image files when I don't want open Photoshop to view the details on the EXIF data), I see no reason for a photographer to rely on a separate program to do this, when Photoshop does it so well and is the standard for manipulating photo files in this industry.Have a question about an image Caption Program (EXIF)?
Surely an image captioning program is nothing to do with EXIF? That is metadata stored by the camera once an image is captured, recording the cameras used, date and time and exposure details etc. Is this the stuff you want to record on your captions? Just typing batch imaging captioning into the box at the bottom of this answer gave me 1.5million sites, so I find it difficult to understand your difficulties - these are amongst those at the head of the list:-


http://www.batchimage.com/product/index.鈥?/a>


http://www.atalasoft.com/eyebatch/





I'm sorry if I have, however, somehow missed the full point of your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment