Wednesday, January 6, 2010

';OK, Dodgers fans, what now?'; was my caption 2 months ago.?

OK, Dodgers fans, what now? I said then to not let Hendrickson and Tomko pitch again, even suggesting to exchange them with pitchers from the bullpen. Now they're way down in the gutter and their chances of making it to the playoffs are getting slimmer. I also said then that I don't watch the game (at the stadium or on TV) when Hendrickson or Tomko is scheduled to pitch. Just want your thoughts, that's all.';OK, Dodgers fans, what now?'; was my caption 2 months ago.?
I dont get your question..because you didnt ask one. =/';OK, Dodgers fans, what now?'; was my caption 2 months ago.?
So whats the question, you want thoughts on what? But I do have something to say about Tomko, what happened to the guy who struck out 9 Padres and 8 Rockies, earlier this season?
Anyone is better than those guys. I agree with what you said, but managers are stubborn when they pay big money to players. Here is Philly we have Adam Eaton still pitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment