Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More comical hockey related pictures... funniest caption wins!?

I don't know where my other question filled with funny hockey pics went, it's not showing up anymore...but for those of you who answered, all were hilarious!!!





Thought I'd try some more before someone reports this question too...





1. http://www.angelzfunnyz.com/Portals/0/Ga…





2. http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/imag…





3. http://superhappyfunboys.com/wp-content/…





4. http://www.millieballance.com/images/bob…








.... yes, I know my other pictures were funnier, oh well have fun, answer any or all!More comical hockey related pictures... funniest caption wins!?
1.';Joe the Whaler?';(Like Joe the Plumber)OR ';Pat Verbeek has really let himself go';





2.';Jesus saves and the Pope scores on the rebound';.





3.';The most masculine Leafs fan(seen here) having lunch in the park';.LOL





4.';Who knew a diabetic from Flin Flon would not know to try and bite The Cup?';





ADD-


5.Here we see what happens after the words ';Put that stick where the sun don't shine';.





6.';Everyone celebrates in Edmonton with the news of the gay marriage ban being lifted.';





7.';Hey 17,I knew you were crazy but now I can see your nuts';.





8.';It's always good to see people building new houses in the area';.Look at the background..If you can..





9.';Somewhere in Hollywood a VERY jealous Clay Aiken is upset';





10.';Go ahead and throw up on me..It won't show up on this shirt';...Grapes doing his Ahnuld impression.





You just don't want me to do work today do you BBBriana?LOLMore comical hockey related pictures... funniest caption wins!?
1. I feel pretty, oh so pretty....





2. You stuck this where, my son?





3. Who wants to slam me into the boards, oh yoo hoo!





4. Ttttttthhhhweeeet!





5. Mixed Martial Hockey, when old fashioned fighting jusy won't cut it.





6. I love you. I love you more. No I love you more, infinity! Now let the nice man drop the puck, OK Sweetie?





7. Can you hear me now?





8. Strip hockey! Gotta love it!!!!!!





9. Hey, I said me next!





10. I'm too sexy for my suit, too sexy for my suit....
1. ';Lance Bass wins his first face off';.


2. ';Boy, Would I love to cross check Avery's dumb ***';.


3. ';Maple Leafs considering name change to Tinkle Leafs';


4. ';The Cup and the Beast';


5. ';Ninja's on Ice';


6. ';What went wrong here?';


7. ';PHL debuts'; ( Prison Hockey League ) Don't drop the puck!


8. ';Damn! Lightning. Won't be betting on them again';


9. ';Who slipped spanish flies in their water bottles';


10.';Liberace Who?'; It's my world and you know it.
I'm not feeling witty today...but my poor Brad May! and BEST. DON. PIC. EVER.





He looks straight up balla.
1. Well.. now we know where Britney's panties went...





2.The pontif sits in the penalty box awaiting the return of his gloves following an altercation in Vatican League hockey action last night.





3.Andy was so excited at the signing of Brian Burke he just couldn't wait to go down to Stanley Park and show off his new threads';He's so attractive for an older man...and he has that grizzly bear thing going';He was quoted as saying.





4.A young Bobby Clarke finds out the hard way Lord Stanley's Cup is not an elemental source of iron...





5.Did I step in dog poop?huh?did I?





6.Awwww Brad I feel the same way tooooo-but this isnt a good time...





7.Look everyone.!!..Ray Emery has his head up someone else's a** for a change!





8.She's staying at my place during the world pond hockey championship :)





9.';Wrought with jealousy,Petr couldn't resist breaking up the steamy interlude between Lars and Tomas';





10. Dejected by Andy's snubbing in favour of Brian Burke,Don dresses to the nines and awaits his arrival in an effort to win back his affection.
My lame answers for the day:








1.You dumass – I said “red crossbar”, not “red T bar.”


2.I told you God was a hockey fan!


3.And you thought puck bunnies were only girls!


4.Hehehehe. I tawt I taw da Stanwey Cup.


5.Yeah, but can you do THIS?!


6.Are you sure this is better than a game misconduct?


7.Whadda ya know! He DOES have sh!t for brains!


8.Bunny bait for Sidney Crosby.


9.He shoots, he SCOOOOORES!!
1. Who let Avery in the building?





2. ';I ordered a Warrior damn it!';





3. Mats Sundin waves goodbye





4. The Stanley Cup was last seen in this picture with the team's stick boy





5. :';I could stop more shots than you doing this!';





6. Why don't we just get together and wear the number 15?





7. ';This is not what i had in mind when i asked for a threesome';


8. ';What!? You've never seen yellow laces before!?';





9.


10. '; God, I hope I stand out eh!';
1. For those of you who are tired of the unsightly jock-strap line...


2. The pope prepares for his latest crusade, convincing Bettman that the shoot-out is ruining hockey


3. Years of mediocrity have reduced the Leafs fans to this


4. Hey, I thought these things were chocolate filled


5. And thus comes an end to Jean Claude Van Damme's short lived hockey career


6. I hate when the refs make us kiss and make-up after a fight


7. Sean Avery keeps finding new ways to torment goalies


8. Somewhere in Canada, some lucky guy has the world's greatest girlfriend


9. Are you sure this is how a threesome is supposed to work?
1. My brother is gonna be pissed this leaked out.





2. He thought he was playing Guitar Hero, poor guy





3. Looks like a typical leafs fan.





4. My dad's a handsome guy eh?





5. Byron Dafoe was kind of a toolbag, he probably deserved it.





6. May is trying to lose his tough guy image I guess





7. Party Train.....woo woo!!





8. ................sorry, drooling, I'd let her score if I could.





9. Party Train II : Busting A Nut All Over Again





10. Grapes is the man but he's got some competition: Craig Sager





http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/200…





http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/…





http://www.bothteamsplayedhard.net/wp-co…





But Grapes definitely wins this contest

No comments:

Post a Comment