Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you think of a funny caption for this link of a guy and lady walking out of the grocery store?

Here's the picture: http://www.foodlion.org/AboutFoodLion.as鈥?/a>





Edit: Food Lion is a store here in South Carolina. My caption for the guy and girl is:





Guy: Hey, umm...so like are you available? If so, can I get your number?





Lady: Umm... sweetie, my husband is a Marine. He's 6'9'; and 300lbs. He'd beat you to a pulp. I also have a huge rottweiler and he'd chew you up like a chew toy. ( ^ _ ^ )Can you think of a funny caption for this link of a guy and lady walking out of the grocery store?
She looks way too happy for your scenario.





He is saying, ';So shopping at Food Lion is better than...';


She responds with, ';Oh, yeah!';Can you think of a funny caption for this link of a guy and lady walking out of the grocery store?
Was that as good for you as it was for me


Her....yes, yes and yes


take care


dave
She says ';I'm glad you put the eggs on the bottom. I have deep-seated anger with chickens, too.';

No comments:

Post a Comment